Join us as we celebrate our 25th year conducting our one-of-a-kind Functional Athletic Speed Training Program (aka The F.A.S.T. School). It was created to teach high school athletes the following things:
- Game speed
- Fundamentals of the proper running technique
- Accelerating explosively and stop suddenly
- Linking various athletic movements together (sprint to shuffle, backpedal to forward sprint, etc.)
- Improving top-end speed and explosiveness
Our F.A.S.T. School methodology is designed to be taught in four training sessions that break down the foundational movement patterns.
Note: You will get the most out of our Speed Training System by completing the four sessions consecutively. However, Carlisle Performance fully understands the hectic schedules of our clientele; thus, you will still get faster if you must break up the sessions.
If you purchase the membership option for the F.A.S.T. School, you may use purchased sessions interchangeably. For example, if you purchase a membership four-pack, you may use all four for the F.A.S.T. School only, or you can use a combination of the four sessions by booking a Speed, Power, and Explosion session at the studio.
The six-session membership package gives you the best of both worlds—The six-session membership package gives you the best of both worlds—speed and power. This is a great option for our student-athletes who aim to increase the horsepower required for an explosive first two to four steps. Typically, athletes who choose this option purchase a six-session membership package, training at the studio for two sessions and at the F.A.S.T. School for four sessions.
THE CLASS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Actual class times are displayed upon booking into the class.
The Athlete MembershipEnjoy the best of both worlds with access to the Studio and online training.
- Save 5-10% off each training session.
- Any sessions you purchase can also be used interchangeably with our Speed Training classes at the F.A.S.T School or Speed, Power, and Explosion class at the Studio!
- All athletes are provided with a weekly take-home program through the Carlisle App
- Parents will receive Coach Carlisle’s video tips on recruiting, nutrition, and how to help your athlete overcome adversity.
- No long-term contract—freeze or cancel anytime after a 3-month commitment