The hIGH-PERFORMANCE COACH FOR ELITE ATHLETES, Talented TRAINERS AND TOP BUSINESS EXECUTIVES
Coaching over 1,000 athletes to earn D-1 Athletic Scholarships in over 18 different Sports!
MSc, MSCC, Master Strength & Conditioning Coach
Physical Preparation Consultant, NFL Officials
Former Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, San Francisco 49er’s
Former Director of Sports Performance, Purdue University
If You Must Perform at The Highest Levels,
Then You Must Have a High-performance Coach
Meet High-Performance Coach Duane Carlisle
Hi, I’m Coach Duane Carlisle (MSc, MSCC).
I am the current Fitness Coach for the National Football League Officials and former San Francisco 49ers Head Strength and Conditioning Coach. I also previously served as the Director of Sports Performance at Purdue University, overseeing training for all their Sports programs.
I have worked with thousands of athletes, from beginner to elite, including six professional sports teams, and I specialize in helping you take your game to the next level, both physically and mentally, to ensure you gain a competitive edge over your opponent. I guess you could say my superpower is preparing people of all ages – womb to tomb – although I prefer keeping people out of the tomb!
I’m a Master Strength and Conditioning Coach through the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Association and Boston University Track & Field “Wall of Honor” inductee
Having been in the performance industry for over 25 years, I’ve helped youth athletes develop the fundamentals of proper movement mechanics; I’ve coached professional athletes pushing the physical limits of the human body, and I’ve personally trained Silicon Valley CEOs to healthier living.
Even though fun is a major ingredient to training, so is hard work and dedication.
I believe in character-building just as much as muscle-building, and when both are mastered together, only greatness comes. A famous coach once said, “Athletes don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” I live those words with every person I have the opportunity to train.
I hope to see you real soon.
High-Value, High-Performance Coaching
For Elite Athletes, talented coaches and top Business Executives
If you’re a high-school, college or professional athlete who understands the value working with a high-performance coach and is willing to put in the work to achieve your athletic goals, working with Coach Carlisle would be a good fit for you.
If you’re a talented strength and conditioning coach or personal trainer who would like to get to the next level in the coaching industry and understands the value of learning from someone who has coached and trained successfully at all levels, working with Coach Carlisle would be a good fit for you.
If you’re a top business executive who wants to achieve the best possible health and fitness levels for yourself and in the safest and most efficient manner, while also understanding the unparalleled value of working with a high-performance coach, then working with Coach Carlisle would be a good fit for you.
But Coach Carlisle doesn’t work with everyone.
His training is exclusive and you must complete an application and an interview, where Coach Carlisle will determine if you are a good fit for his training and if he is the proper coach for you.
To begin the application process, choose an option below.
Apply To Train With
Please select the type of training you are interested in and complete the brief application that appears.
After completing the application, Coach Carlisle will contact you within 72 hours to discuss your application and schedule an interview with you.
* National Football League, Fitness Coach, NFL Officials (2014-current)
* San Francisco 49ers, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach (2005-11)
* Philadelphia Eagles, Speed Development Coach (2000-2005)
* New Jersey Pride, Strength & Conditioning Coach-Lacrosse (2003-04)
* Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia Master of Exercise Science (M.S.), Strength and Conditioning
* University of Maryland College Park Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Major: Economics, Minor: Physical and Health Education
* 3D MAPS, Functional Assessment Certification
* The John Maxwell Team Independent Certified Coach, Teacher, and Speaker
* Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1
* Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 2
* MWOD Institute Movement and Mobility 101
* MWOD Institute Movement and Mobility 102 (MWOD Coach’s Course)
* National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
* Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa) Master Strength and Conditioning Coach (MSCC)
* United States Weightlifting Association (USAW) Sports Performance Coach
* National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
* Reflexive Performance Reset (Level 1 & Level 2)
* Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning Functional Strength Coach
* American Heart Association CPR
* Purdue University, Director of Sports Performance (2011-2016)
* Penn State University, Sprint & Jump Coach
* LaSalle University, Director of Strength & Conditioning
* Stanford University School of Medicine Fitness Coach
* PAC 12 Football Officials and Umpires Fitness & Wellness Consultant
Other Notable Experience:
* Carlisle Training Systems & Lightning Fast Training Systems Founder, Owner, & Trainer (1994-current)
* Former Under Armour Former Performance Advisory Council (2008-2011)
* Former Nike Former SPARQ Network (2011-15)
* Grant Thorne (Green Bay Packers)
* Nicodemus Christopher (University of Missouri)
* Ryan Crow (Tennessee Titans)
* Lindsay Dinkelman (University of Iowa)
* Robert Van Valkenburgh (Opened his own Facility)
* Michael Chatman (Stanford)
* Brittney Ducroz (University of Houston)
* Jeff Earls (Penn State)
* Garry Christopher (University of Pittsburgh)
* Kane Thompson (University of Minnesota)
* William Craven (North Carolina State)
* Molly Binetti (University of South Carolina)
* Gavin Roberts (Purdue University)
* Matt Gebert (Stanford University)
* Christopher Giacchino (Cleveland Indians Minor League)
* Jonathan Brinson (Purdue University)
* Kyle Murray (Western MichiganUniversity)
* Wally Becker (Purdue University)
* Grant Geib (Western Michigan University)
* Christina Specos (Equinox Private Facility)
* Jordan Davis (Cal Poly)
* Mark Uyeyama (San Francisco 49ers)
* Blake Talos (Louisiana Tech)
* Mackenzie Smith (Clemson University)
* Dominic Woodard (Ole Miss)
* Kyrsten Retherford (St. Vincent Sports Performance; previously IMG Academy)
* ZZ Gore (University of Houston)